General Terms and Conditions
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. La Compagnie des Desserts delivers products from the most current catalogue all year round under the terms and conditions listed below.
2. All prices listed on our catalogue include carriage but are exclusive of VAT. The rate of VAT on each product is established according to the VAT Notice 701/14: food published on 10/02/2014 (HM Revenue & Customs).
3. All prices from the most current catalogue are correct and are subject to change without prior notification.
4. The first two payments will be strictly cash/cheque on delivery unless credit terms have been arranged with the company. La Compagnie des Desserts do not accept card payments.
5. After the second delivery, credit terms can be modified with the Sales representative of the area or the Sales Office if we get the accreditation from our credit check company.
6. Credit terms are subject to modification and established with Coface, our credit check company.
7. Failure to remit by due date will result in suspension of all deliveries until payment is received in full, in respect of all monies owed.
8. Legal title to the goods is retained by the company until payment is received in full.
9. Any additional fees or external charges due to late payment or non payment will be charged to the customer.
10. Acceptance of the order by us is subject to the availability of the goods.
11. Goods will be invoiced at the price listed in the catalogue at the time of order.
12. All orders should be placed with our Sales Office by 5:30PM prior to the customer designated delivery day.
13. Minimum order for delivery will be £60 or £100 exclusive of VAT depending on your zone (ask your sales representative or the Sales office for details).
14. La Compagnie des Desserts will deliver the full order in good condition.
15. Unless otherwise agreed or exceptional requests, our company shall deliver the goods to the delivery address specified at the creation of the account.
16. Each delivery shall be accompanied by an invoice clearly marked with the customer’s order number, the description and quantity of goods, the prices and such other relevant information or paperwork as requested by the customer or as otherwise required by any applicable legislation or regulation.
17. All goods must be checked at point of delivery. A signature acknowledging this denotes acceptance of the goods stated on the invoice.
18. Shortage or damages should be noted clearly on the invoice and acknowledged by our driver.
19. Any quality issue regarding the products or the delivery should be forwarded to our Sales Office: email@example.com within 3 days.
20. All technical data sheets for our products are available upon request to our Sales Office.
21. Any machine rental or purchase will be subject to another contract and other conditions.